What makes our laminate better than the competition?
- Australian Made
- Adheres to solvent, Eco solvent, UV cured and fully cured latex inks
- Out performs water based coatings in every way
- Gloss is super glossy, Matt is completely flat.
- Non yellowing
- One of the few companies that can laminate sheets and boards
- Thickest application available, up to 60 micron
- No minimum set up fee or charge
- You only pay for the size of the print not the width of the roll
- No leader required on either end.
- We work closely with the manufacturer to ensure premium products
- One of the only products that can give almost unlimited removals of certain graffiti
- Remover kits available with instructions and all the safety equipment required for your client to remove graffiti quickly.
- We have technical support available direct from the supplier
Liquid Laminate Options
Banner Brothers sacrificial coating – $9.50 + GST /m2
This coating is designed to protect your prints from scuffing, scratching, UV, dirt, dust and grime. It will drastically increase the life of your banners and is ideal for banners that are being constantly moved. It also has sacrificial Anti Graffiti properties, allowing certain types of graffiti to be removed 2-3 times in the same spot before reapplication is required.
Over Coat 2 pac – Gloss or Matt – $14.00 + GST /m2
This product is perfect for increasing the life of your products. It is applied approximately 30 micron and will provide excellent UV resistance and anti graffiti protection. Your prints are cleaned twice prior to coating. This product will allow certain graffiti to be removed 5-6 times in the same spot using the recommended remover.
Over Coat Ultimate 2 pac – Gloss or Matt – $19.50 + GST /m2
This is the best of the best. Applied at a massive 60 micron (twice as thick as our competition) it is the ultimate protection for your prints. Providing almost unlimited graffiti removals of some types of graffiti, using the recommended remover. The super glassy gloss finish will dramatically lift the colours in your ink. The Matt laminate will completely flatten your graphics and is ideal when no reflection is required.